Some of our Current Projects Include:
1060 Nevada Street
Acquisition Date: October 2017
- Value-Add Strategy with significant upside, located blocks from the University of Nevada.
- Building rehabilitation planned to include: full interior rehab, addition of air-conditioning, in-unit washer/dryer, and resident common area.
4855 Joule, B5
Acquisition Date: April 2017
Size: 5,000 SF Flex Space, with fenced in yard.
- Core Investment adjacent to Reno-Tahoe International Airport.
- Future plans may include to locate the operations of TriEx Development.
- Will be a long term hold due to the unique location, and rapidly growing flex space demand in Northern Nevada.
Virginia Street Apartments
1413-1425 N. Virginia Street
Acquisition Date: November 2016, January 2017
- Value-Add Strategy, acquired from two separate owners to combine 4 contiguous parcels of land directly across the street from the University of Nevada.
- Severely under-performing asset at acquisition with deferred maintenance issues, and in need of professional management.
- Asset management plan implemented to enhance revenues/property efficiency and to address deferred maintenance issues with a capital expenditure plan.
- Capital Expenditure plan includes: renovation of common laundry, exterior renovation, and branding to blend the four parcels together as one complex, and full renovation of select units.
- Situated between two high-density multifamily redevelopment projects on N. Virginia Street, which gives the garden apartment style layout of the Virginia Street Apartments a competitive advantage in the rental marketplace.
830 G Street
Acquisition Date: April 2016
- Core investment in West Sparks submarket.
- Under-performing, well maintained asset at acquisition.
- Implemented asset management plan to increase revenues and enhance property performance.
- Prime development opportunity for additional units on adjacent parcels.
445 La Rue
445 La Rue Avenue
Acquisition Date: October 2015
Long Term Value-Add Strategy.
Located in the highly desirable Old-Southwest submarket.
Heavily under-performing asset at acquisition, with deferred maintenance issues.
Full-rehab planned for 445 La Rue in 2018, which will include: in unit laundry, high end finishes, new appliances, and exterior/landscaping renovation.